Contour Design RollerMouse Free3
The RollerMouse Free3 is a central pointing device using a rollerbar to control the cursor movement. It is the best alternative to the traditional mouse and allows to keep hands close to the keyboard and limit Repetitive Stress Injuries due to reaching motions.
The rollerbar is accurate and intuitive to use, and features innovations to promote optimal position and comfort.
As low as €385.90
- Secure payment
- Delivery within 48 hours
- Satisfied or refunded
Full control of the cursor intuitively
The RollerMouse Free3 by Contour Design is a 2.3cm high advanced mousing device that uses a rollerbar to control the cursor movement.
This central pointing device eliminates the need for a traditional mouse, although you can also use it as a complement of the latter. The rollerbar slides horizontally and rolls vertically with the palms or fingertips with very little effort. It provides full control of the cursor intuitively and with accuracy.
Mousing controls in a central position
The RollerMouse fits below the keyboard or laptop. It places the mousing controls in a central position right below the keyboard, keeping hands within a small work area to eliminate reaching motions. It also allows user's hands to stay in a neutral symmetrical position and features many innovations which will improve your computing and ergonomic experience.
The RollerMouse is a high-end pointing device that uncovers a new improved way of using your cursor.
Adjusted to your keyboard
- Eliminates reaching for a traditional mouse. Asymmetrical reaching with one side of the body causes muscle groups to compensate for the weight of the extended arm while reaching for a traditional mouse. Repetitive reaching oftentimes leads to tightness and pain in the neck, shoulder and elbow areas. The RollerMouse Free3 allows users to keep elbows comfortably by the sides.
- No gripping. The RollerMouse Free3 is controlled with the use of an unflexed hand, so there is no need to clutch or hold the device in order to navigate the cursor. This eliminates the flexing of fingers and avoids those muscles activities which lead to numbness, tingling or pain. The fingertips roll a narrow bar both up and down and from side to side simultaneously and navigate the cursor over the entire screen, with very little friction or resistance.
- Single finger "point and click" functionality. The control bar rolls, clicks and slides easily with only one finger. Clicking the bar is equivalent to a left mouse click. When the bar reaches the left or right border of the device, the cursor position is automatically readjusted on the screen.
- Outstanding accuracy. The rollerbar works together with an optical sensor which detects the rolling and sliding movements accurately.
- Versatile. The RollerMouse is well suited for both left and right-handers.
- Equal use of both hands. With the mouse buttons centred beneath the keyboard home keys, mouse control is equidistant from either hand. The command buttons are placed at the fingertips of both hands, which reduces the risk of injuring the dominant mousing hand.
- Tailored to laptop and desktop. The RollerMouse Free3 has been designed to fit with any keyboard or laptop. This places the mousing controls just a few inches below the home keys, keeping hands within a small work area, eliminating large reaching motions.
- Adjusted to your keyboard. The ultra-low and slim design of RollerMouse Free3 fits most keyboards without the need for further adjustment. If there is a need to customize the height and angle of your keyboard, simply insert the keyboard risers, two modular mini-platforms, to find the most comfortable working position.
- Wrist rests included. Made of soft and comfortable material, the wrist rests promote flat wrists posture, which is the optimal ergonomic position for the body. The wrist padding is slightly higher than the rollerbar to avoid unwanted clicks. The wrist rests are also removable to reduce the footprint and fit into smaller workspaces.
- Speed and pressure adjustability. Choose between a range of cursor speeds ranging from 600 to 2800 dpi for maximum precision with the push of a single button. Adjust the amount of pressure required to perform a mouse click. Use the click-force tension slider underneath RollerMouse Free3 to choose from soft to firm settings.
- Eight button functions. Eight pre-programmed button functions reduce unnecessary micro movements. Rollerbar: Roll the bar up, down and sideways to move the cursor. Click the bar for a left click. 8 buttons: left click, right click, double click, copy, paste, forward, back and cursor speed selection. Scroll wheel: move up and down, middle click, and auto-scroll lock.
|Buttons count||7 + scroll wheel + rollerbar|
|Dimensions||490 x 120 x 25 mm|
|Pointer type||Rollerbar with optical sensor|
|Optical pointer resolution||Adjustable from 600 to 2800 DPI|
|Operating system||PC & Mac. No driver required.|