Hippus HandShoeMouse Right Wired
The Hippus HandShoeMouse is the only ergonomic mouse in the market that has been developed after extensive research at a Medical University and almost two years of field research. It is designed to let your arm and hand in their most relaxed position, allowing your hand to continuously rest on the mouse body without lifting your fingers. This latest version now features the BlueRay Track laser pointer, which offers more accuracy than the previous optical pointer version.
Right hand only. Available in four sizes.
Size. Measure the wrist length from wrist to ring.
- Hand <150 mm: Extra small.
- Hand <170 mm: Small.
- Hand 170-190 mm: Medium.
- Hand> 190 mm: Large.
- Secure payment
- Delivery within 48 hours
- Satisfied or refunded
Prevent excessive gripping and grasping
The HandShoeMouse by Hippus is an ergonomic mouse which combines state of the art design with usability. It has been developed after extensive research of the Erasmus University Hospital Rotterdam and almost two years of field research. The concept is to provide a great comfort and to prevent excessive gripping and grasping.
You don't have to lift the fingers to prevent inadvertent clicks: the shape allows for the hand to continuously rest on the mouse body and your arm lets the HandShoeMouse float without any effort. Your hand, arm, shoulders and neck stay in their relaxed position. Featuring the accurate BlueRay Track laser pointer, the HandShoeMouse fits like a glove and is available in three sizes.
Adapted & easy to use
- Relaxed arm and hand position. The refined shape of the mouse fully supports the hand. Contrarily to a conventional computer mouse which requires continuous finger lifting, only a minor contraction of the muscles is required to operate the Hippus’s switches and scroll wheel. It prevents overexertion of arm muscles and concurrently reduces neck, shoulders, arms and hands pain, as well as the risk of repetitive strain pain.
- Tension free. Its ergonomic shape is designed to eliminate any griping effort, your hand does not undergo any tension and stays in its natural position.
- High quality manufacturing. The mouse is built to last, with quality materials and great finish.
- Easy to use buttons. Buttons are positioned in line with the fingers, only minor pressure is required to switch. In addition, the thumb rest of the HandShoeMouse allows for a relaxed position and prevents excessive thumb action.
- Adapted to your hand. To maximize the advantages of this mouse and experience maximum comfort, three sizes are available. Please measure your hand as described in the add to cart block to choose your best fit.
- Prevents desk rubbing. Your hand and wrist are fully supported by the mouse, so no there is no contact between the hand and the desk.
- Laser accuracy. The HandShoeMouse features the BlueRay Track laser pointer, which will work on almost every surface and offer a high accuracy with a resolution of 1000 dpi.
|Buttons count||2 + scroll wheel|
|Dimensions||Small: 150 x 110 x 50 mm
Medium: 165 x 125 x 55 mm
Large: 185 x 140 x 60 mm
|Pointer type||BlueRay Track|
|Optical pointer resolution||1500 DPI|
|Operating system||Windows, Mac & Linux|
|Buttons programming and special functions||Windows, Mac & Linux|