Hippus HandShoeMouse Shift Wireless Bluetooth
The HandshoeMouse Shift is the ambidextrous and wireless Bluetooth mouse that extend the product range of the HandShoe Mouse.
Available in 3 sizes: small, medium and large.
Size guide. Measure the distance from the base of the wrist to the tip of the ring finger.
- Hand 170 mm: Small.
- Hand 190 mm: Medium.
- Hand 210 mm: Large.
As low as €163.90
- Secure payment
- Delivery within 48 hours
- Satisfied or refunded
Ambidextrous wireless Bluetooth and gripless mouse
As the well known HanshoeMouse “Original” the HanshoeMouse “Shift” is the result of implemented years of both academic research and practical field experience. The patented design of the HandshoeMouse was also used for the “Shift” with some additional features such as extended supporting space for the hand and fingers. The hand is fully supported on the mouse body, reducing any extensions of the fingers and palm. The only movement needed to action the mouse keys, are those of the first and second phalanges muscles of the index and middle finger. The hand rests totally on the mouse with a minimum of movement.
The Bluetooth connection is easy to be set up and can be connected to any device having this technology such as computers and other multimedia appliances having a Windows and iOS operating systems. The practical ambidextrous mechanism is what makes the “Shift” to be easily suitable and switchable for both right and left handers. Changing from left to right is done just by pressing a button on the bottom of the mouse and then slide it to the appropriate needed side. The position is blocked and secure and ready for use.
The “Shift” can be recharged via a USB C cable directly on the computer USB charging ports for a full charge (3 – 6 hours) for an operating time from 4 to 6 weeks. There are Led light signals that inform the user about the battery status and when it needs recharge. It can also be operated through the cable as a wired mouse.
Adapts to all morphologies and hand types
- Mouse without grip: the axis of the clicks being vertical, clicks cannot be done inadvertently. The shape of the mouse offers a resting space for the hand during moments of inactivity for greater comfort.
- Ambidextrous: Adapts to both right-handed and left-handed users and can easily be switched via the system located at the base of the mouse.
- Wired connection: for wired versions a USB C to USB A cable is provided
- Wireless connection: Bluetooth technology allows connection to a wide range of devices - can also be used with cable
- Autonomy for wireless versions: 3-4 weeks
- Compatibility: Windows, iOS
- Cursor sensitivity: 1000 DPI