Kinesis Freestyle Pro Qwerty US
The Kinesis Freestyle Pro QWERTY US mechanical - programmable keyboard, follows the same ergonomic philosophy as the Kinesis Freestyle Solo 2 but it integrates in addition the full on board programmability of low-force mechanical Quiet MX Red switches. The user can switch between Windows, Mac and Dvorak layouts but also create a personalised one via the SmartSetTM programming app included within the keyboard. No driver is required to be installed as the keyboard has its driver included within itself. All data and customisations are saved on the keyboard and hence can be reused at any time the user connects it to a working station. Ergonomics is at the center of Kinesis product conception,part of their DNA and aim to offer neutral muscle tension in forearms and hands in any position and posture.
The Kinesis Freestyle Pro suits the specific needs of each user concurrently reducing:
- ulnar deviation
- pronation when used with an accessory kit
- wrist extension
- over-reach for any pointing device
- excessive force with low-force key actions
- excessive repetition with use of hot keys
As low as €214.80
- Secure payment
- Delivery within 48 hours
- Satisfied or refunded
Programmable via Smart Set App
The Kinesis Freestyle Pro QWERTY US is a mechanical and programmable keyboard suitable for both Mac and Windows operating systems developed to meet everyone's functional and ergonomic needs.
It has been designed to bring comfort and adaptability in order to avoid the poor positioning of elbows, wrists and fingers. It features a number of hot keys, a slope that promotes natural body positioning, soft and silent keys (low-force mechanical Quiet MX Red switches - an activation force of ~45gm).
The major innovation of the Pro version as regard the Solo 2 version is that it offers programmability via Smart Set App included within the keyboard providing the user the possibility to switch between Windows, Mac and Dvorak layouts. This program offers also the possibility of creation of a personalised layout that can be taylored (macros, remapping of the keys) by the user to meet his/her needs for a maximum adaptability and productivity.
Accessories for the Kinesis Freestyle Pro Keyboard
- Accessory VIP3: The Kinesis Freestyle Pro VIP3 Accessory includes comfortable wrist rests and adjustable lifters that allow adjustable tilting of both modules of the keyboard to 5°, 10° or 15°.
- Accessory V3: The Kinesis Freestyle V3 Pro Accessory includes ONLY lifters that allow adjustable tilting of both modules of the keyboard to 5°, 10° or 15°
Keypad integrated into the keyboard keys
- Adapts to the user's body. From small to tall and body types in between, the Kinesis Freestyle Pro keyboard allows for maximum flexibility catering to each individual's unique needs.
- Narrow foot print for comfortable mousing and keying. With only 381 mm wide, the keyboard allows you to keep your mouse close, while a normal keyboard, with a digital keypad on the right and with bigger footprint, can force you to a slight stretch to reach your mouse. For this reason, the keypad is integrated into the keyboard keys.
- Sleek, low profile design. Most keyboards including ergonomic models have a 10 degree positive slope from front to back. These designs tend to bend your wrists, which can cause poor blood circulation and numbness. The Kinesis Freestyle Pro keyboard has a zero degree slope which minimizes the height, effectively creating negative slope and reducing wrist extension.
- Comfortable, soft and quiet keys. The Kinesis Freestyle Pro keyboard utilizes a quiet, low-force, tactile membrane key switch. Only 45 grams of pressure are needed to activate a key.
- Hot keys. Driverless hot keys for commonly used actions: "Desktop", "Last App", "Select All", "Undo", "Cut", "Delete", "Menu", "Copy" and "Paste".
- Embedded keypad. Simply press the 'Fn' key to toggle between the embedded 10-key and the alphanumeric keys.
|Dimensions||381 mm x 178 mm x 25 mm|
|Operating system||Windows, iOS|