Writing platform & Document Holder Microdesk
The Microdesk is a sturdy and lightweight document holder that gathers in the screen's visual field all work documents or secondary screens (tablets or smartphones) for an increased productivity.
The Microdesk is sturdy enough to be used as a writing slope.
By centering and elevating the user's visual field center of gravity, the Microdesk straigntens and relieves from useless movements the user's neck, hence preventing different RSI, notably the turtle neck syndrome.
The Microdesk is available in two sizes:
- The Standard version measuring 560x310mm.
- The Compact version measuring 430x310mm.
As low as €109.90
- Secure payment
- Delivery within 48 hours
- Satisfied or refunded
Sturdy enough to be used as a writing slope
Microdesk is an adjustable in height document holder and writing platform which enables a centralised working position where forearms/hands, keyboards, screen and documents are aligned all together in one axis.
This position's objective is to reduce unnecessary and improper movements, major cause of RSI. It is endorsed by the APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association).
Ambidextrous & adjustable
- Adjustable document holder. A simple screw system allows for height adjustments both front and back: Front: 75mm to 95mm Back: 150mm to 190mm
- Additionnal working space. The board in both versions is wide enough to confortably accomodate an open A4 folder, or any combination of a document and different accessories (tablet, calculator, smartphone...)
- Centralised working position. Microdesk centralises working position at eye distance in front of the user.
- 2 paper ledges. Paper ledges in two height sizes are included to support all types of documents, from a single pages to heavy folders.
- Ruler. A non slip ruler / guideline is included.*
- Ambidextrous. Suitable for left and right handed users.
|Dimensions||Standard version 560x310mm - Compact version 430x310mm.|