Forearm Support Comfort
The Forearm Support Comfort is designed to improve working position and well-being at work. It aims to optimize the movements and position of its user by eliminating muscular tension in the neck, shoulders and forearms. Thanks to its shape it places the user at the center of the product, closer to the desk for a better sitting and working experience.
The forearms are fully rested on the support surface, they are no longer supported by the shoulder muscles, allowing better posture and ease of use of the different office tools (such as keyboards, mouse) in a neutral tension sitting. The adopted position will intuitively place the body at the backrest of the seat, where neck and shoulders will naturally be aligned in a relaxed position.
The difference between the two versions is that the Forearm Support Comfort Dual is composed by two different modules which can be separated from 0 to 13 cm to fit any type of morphology and position of the forearms whereas the Forearm Support Comfort is composed with one module only.
As low as €99.90
- Secure payment
- Delivery within 48 hours
- Satisfied or refunded
Forearms are fully rested on the support surface
The use of Forearm Support Comfort provides an improved working position.
It allows the body to be placed and centered in front of the workstation at the level of everyday working tools. The forearms’ weight lies completely on the support and shoulder and neck muscles are no longer burdened by the weight of the arms, and therefore fully released.
Thanks to its 25mm thickness and foam surface, arm movements on the surface become more fluid and enjoyable when using the keyboard and mouse. Can fit to desk thickness up to 3.5cm.
2 versions adapted to your desk
- Design. The Forearm Support Comfort was designed to improve working position and well-being at work by placing the user at its center.
- Position. Thanks to its thickness of 25mm and its shape that follows the contour of your body, it places the user close to the desk and everyday tools, reducing and optimising the different movements performed by the arms. It also helps to reduce muscles tensions in the neck, shoulders and back.
- Forearms comfort. The forearms are maintained flat in a comfortable position at desk level in contact with the forearm soft surface.
- Adapted to your desk. The fixings are large enough to fit at any desk and maintain the Forearm Support Comfort stable and firm with any type of desk.
For the Forearm Support Comfort Dual:
- Modules separation. The two modules can be separated from 0 to 13 cm to fit any type of morphology and position of the forearms.
|Dimensions||Comfort: 680x220x25 mm - Comfort Dual: 340x230x25 mm per module|