Kinesis Freestyle2 Solo
The Kinesis Freestyle2 Solo keyboard, is a breakthrough in ergonomic design. It suits the specific needs of each user concurrently reducing:
- ulnar deviation
- pronation when used with an accessory kit
- wrist extension
- over-reach for any pointing device
- excessive force with low-force key actions
- excessive repetition with use of hot keys
As low as €129.90
- Secure payment
- Delivery within 48 hours
- Satisfied or refunded
A keyboard with many useful features
Created by ergonomists and health professionals, the Kinesis Freestyle2 Solo keyboard was developed to meet everyone's functional and ergonomic needs.
It has been designed to bring superior comfort and to avoid the poor positioning of elbows, wrists and fingers. With a robust and detachable hinge mechanism, the adjustment of the Kinesis Freestyle2 keyboard is intuitive and easy.
It features a number of hot keys, a slope that promotes natural body positioning, soft and silent keys (low-force membrane key switches) and many other useful features.
Comfortable mousing and keying
- Adapts to your body. From small to tall and body types in between, the Kinesis Freestyle2 Solo keyboard allows for maximum flexibility catering to each individual's unique needs.
- Narrow foot print for comfortable mousing and keying. With only 380 mm wide, the keyboard allows you to keep your mouse close, while a normal keyboard, with a digital keypad on the right and with bigger footprint, can force you to a slight stretch to reach your mouse. For this reason, the keypad is integrated into the keyboard keys. If you buy the Kinesis keypad, we suggest that you place it at the left of your keyboard in order to keep your mousing and keying devices centered.
- Pivot Tether. Both modules are connected together by a flexible pivot tether allowing an infinite range of splay so that your wrists are in line with your arms without twisting.
- Sleek, low profile design. Most keyboards including ergonomic models have a 10 degree positive slope from front to back. These designs tend to bend your wrists, which can cause poor blood circulation and numbness. The Kinesis Freestyle2 Solo keyboard has a zero degree slope which minimizes the height, effectively creating negative slope and reducing wrist extension.
- Comfortable, soft and quiet keys. The Kinesis Freestyle2 Solo keyboard utilizes a quiet, low-force, tactile membrane key switch. Only 45 grams of pressure are needed to activate a key. Kinesis has also doubled the width of the buttons 'Delete' and 'Esc' for more comfort.
- Hot keys. Driverless hot keys for commonly used mouse actions: Pages 'Next' and 'Back', 'Search', 'Home', 'Cut', 'Copy' and 'Paste'.
- Embedded keypad. Simply press the 'Fn' key to toggle between the embedded 10-key and the alphanumeric keys. Kinesis offers an optional ergonomic Low-Force Keypad for intensive number crunchers.
|380 x 178 x 23 mm
|Possible separation of the keyboard modules
|Inclination of both keyboard modules
|Windows, Linux (multimedia and calculator keys are inoperative)