Contour Design RollerMouse Re:d
The RollerMouse Re:d (Re:d for redefined) is a solid, sleek and durable central pointing device. It features the 7SENSES™ tracking technology within its rollerbar that adapts to your pace while keeping the rollerbar as central as possible.
A laser sensor and six peripheral sensors located within the roller bar, designed to make RollerMouse feel like an extension of your fingertips. The Rollermouse Re:d is a productivity tool having as objectif to recenter the activity in front of the everyday tools, eliminating in that way, unnecessary movements out of the visual field of its user (movements to grap the mouse), major causes of RSI. The Rollermouse Re:d improves posture as well as contribute to the reduction of muscle tensions for enhanced effortless movement fluidity.
The difference between the Re:d and Re:d Plus models is the extra palm support included on the Re:d Plus model offering a smooth transition of hand movement between the RollerMouse and the keyboard. Its larger size offers extra comfort for users with large hands or long fingers.
As low as €439.90
- Secure payment
- Delivery within 48 hours
- Satisfied or refunded
Better palms comfort with the Plus version
The RollerMouse Re: d Plus comes with a wrist rest to extend the working area by 5.5 centimeters while providing better comfort to the palms, wrists and forearms of the user. The tapered angle and the soft inner core of the bracket improve the posture of the hand and distribute the pressure over a wider area.
Red dot product award winner 2013
This internationally desired and highly regarded award is a seal of quality. ·
ErgoExpo Attendees’ Choice Award.
RollerMouse Re:d wins ErgoExpo Attendees’ Choice Award 2012 for best new product.
Precise & Effortless control
- Built-in precision. 7SENSES™, new tracking technology inside the rollerbar, provides enhanced cursor precision and control. The sensors, placed inside the bar, protect it from dust and dirt. 7SENSES™ tracks cursor position, constantly adjusting speed and acceleration to ensure the rollerbar is as central as possible, while intuitively adapting to your pace to decrease micro movements and increase efficiency.
- Effortless control. Get the control and less strain with the big and advanced rollerbar. The manufacturer replaced the mechanical mouse click with a virtual click to remove force feedback and reduce the risk of unnecessary strain. This effortless digital mouse click combined with the thicker, textured rollerbar makes it is not only easier to handle, but also feel good.
- RollerMouse concept. RollerMouse, centrally placed in front of your keyboard, eliminates the need to grip or reach for the mouse, which can stress the neck, shoulders, elbows, and wrists. This optimal work zone corrects posture and prevents injury. Use the wrist rest, both hands, and vary your position to avoid discomfort. Simply a better way to work.
- Easy to use, immediately.The pointing bar is accurate and easy to use. Its surface gives you better control to point, slide and click. It adapts to individual needs, as well as those of professionals who use CAD software or other sophisticated design programs and those of other more traditional users. RollerMouse Re: d is compatible with PC and Mac.
- Customizable click force. To change the click force, press and hold both the E and the B buttons for two seconds, the LED light will show current click force setting. While continuing to hold button E release button B and use scroll wheel G to change click force setting. Let go of E to select click force setting.
- Customizable click volume. To change the click volume, press and hold both the F and the B buttons for two seconds, the LED light will show current click volume setting. While continuing to hold button F release button B and use scroll wheel G to change click force setting. Let go of F to select click volume setting.
|Buttons count||6 + scroll wheel + rollerbar|
|Dimensions||With palm support: 445 x 127 x 19 mm - Without palm support: 388 x 89 x 19 mm|
|Optical pointer resolution||800/1000/1200/1600/2400 DPI|
|Operating system||PC & Mac. No driver required.|