The ergonomic mouse Ergoslider Plus positions itself in front of the keyboard. Minimizing back and forth movements between mouse and keyboard, it naturally promotes a healthier centered working position.
Intuitively ambidextrous to prevent Repetitive Stress Injuries, it also increases productivity through easily accessible shortcuts (right, left and double clicks, copy, paste and roller bar).
- Secure payment
- Delivery within 48 hours
- Satisfied or refunded
Bring the wrists at keyboard height
The ergonomic mouse Ergoslider Plus positions itself in front of the keyboard and minimizes back and forth movements between mouse and keyboard, acknowledged source of neck and shoulder Repetitive Stress Injuries.
The Ergoslider Plus wrist-rests gently bring the wrists at keyboard height. A centered working position stabilizes over time a more ergononomic sitting position. The intuitively ambidextrous use of the Ergoslider Plus ergonomic mouse divides the work load between both hands. In addition to the large right and left click buttons and the scroll wheel, the copy and paste shortcuts increase productivity while reducing stress on the user hands and forearms.
Shortcuts & removable roller bar
- Removable roller bar. One can completely detach the roller bar from its base to eliminate dirt and dust.
- Patented 3D panel. The 3D sensor is embedded in the base of the Ergoslider Plus. Protected from dust and scratches, it tracks the slightest roller bar movements with a steady precision over time.
- 23mm profile. The ultra-slim profile of the Ergoslider Plus ensures easy pairing with virtually any keyboard on the market.
- Copy and Paste shortcuts. The large shortcut buttons increase productivity while saving fingers avoidable repetitive movements.
- Plug & Play. No softwarre required, immediately operational.
|Buttons count||4 + scroll wheel + rollerbar|
|Dimensions||390 x 102 x 23 mm|
|Pointer type||Rollerbar with optical sensor|
|Operating system||Windows & Mac. No driver required.|