Evoluent VerticalMouse D
The range of ergonomic vertical Evoluent mouse widens and welcomes the new model of the brand called "D".
The Evoluent D offers a new design with a shape and grip even more refined and improved than previous models while offering the same ergonomic benefits as older versions (the Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 and Evoluent C). The D model perpetuates the development of the brand’s design on both quality and reliability of the product. The D model offers even more support for the hand as well as an even more pronounced edge at the base of the mouse, supporting the little finger and preventing it from rubbing on the desk.
The main keys have been reworked so that the grip is even more comfortable. Further improvements have been made at the mouse base, including laser enhancement for better cursor accuracy, as well as ease of access with the magnetic mouse and battery compartment, allowing easy storage of the receiver when the user is on the go.
As low as €144.90
- Secure payment
- Delivery within 48 hours
- Satisfied or refunded
Optimises hand position, productivity and comfort
The Evoluent VerticalMouse D promotes neutral wrist and forearm posture by increasing productivity and comfort. It concentrates a major part of the everyday repetitive actions and tasks, mainly situated on the keyboard ("copy", "paste"...), directly on the mouse for optimising hands gesture, movements and posture. In this way, unnecessary hand movements made between the mouse and keyboard are kept to a minimum, preventing in that way Repetitive Strain injuries (RSI) that usually result from these movements. Thanks to the pointer speed button behind the mouse wheel, the cursor speed can be changed easily, in a convenient way, from 800 to 2600 dpi without changing the position of the hand. The Evoluent VerticalMouse D offers verticality, a position that optimises hand position, productivity and comfort.
Redesigned shape preventing desk rubbing
- Eliminates arm twisting. The mouse shape supports your hand in a fully upright handshake position that eliminates forearm twisting.
- Redesigned shape. The mouse offers a better grip and larger thumb rest as well as larger buttons for efficient use.
- Buttons easy to use. All 5 buttons are easily operable without fingers’ contortion; easily clickable, but still firm enough to avoid accidental actuation.
- Fits different hand sizes. The patented shape fits different hand sizes up to 198mm long (distance between the wrist up to the tip of the middle finger).
- Prevents desk rubbing. A lip on the bottom edge prevents the little finger from rubbing the desk.
- Adjustable sensor. Pointer speed controls on the side allow convenient adjustment without even releasing your grip from the mouse. Top mounted LEDs show through the chrome thumb rest to indicate selected pointer speed.
- Programmable buttons. Each of the 5 buttons is programmable with different functions for separate applications. For example, the same button can be a “Double Click” in one application whilst “Ctrl” in another. The software provided with the mouse also includes several functions, such as Speed toggle - cycle among up to 3 pointer speed settings with a keyboard shortcut or mouse button; or Auto click - automatically perform a single or double click by pausing the pointer. Adjustable time delay for activation.
|5 + scroll wheel
|Optical pointer resolution
|Adjustable from 800 to 2600 DPI
|Windows, Mac OS, Linux