Evoluent VerticalMouse 4 Left
The Evoluent VerticalMouse 4 is the fourth generation of the revolutionary and most famous vertical mouse in the world of ergonomics. It keeps your arm aligned in a natural position, , preventing weariness and other problems usually coming along with the use of traditional mice and providing an unrivaled comfort experience.
Left hand only.
- Secure payment
- Delivery within 48 hours
- Satisfied or refunded
The reference for vertical mouse on the market
The Evoluent VerticalMouse 4 was evaluated at UC Berkeley by a team of medical professionals, including physical therapists and ergonomists. The VerticalMouse promotes neutral wrist and forearm posture, being comfortable and easily adjustable at the same time. Your arm is aligned in a natural position providing an unrivaled comfort experience and preventing weariness and other problems usually coming along with the use of traditional mice. The Evoluent VerticalMouse is considered to be the reference vertical mouse in the market, and has already satisfied thousands of clients throughout the world.
Fits different hand sizes
- Eliminates arm twisting. The patented shape supports your hand in a fully upright handshake position that eliminates forearm twisting.
- High quality grip and manufacturing. The mouse grip is comfortable and efficient. The mouse is built to last, with quality materials and great finish.
- Easy to use buttons. All 5 buttons are easily operable without fingers’ contortion; easily clickable, but still firm enough to avoid accidental actuation.
- Fits different hand sizes. The patented shape fits different hand sizes.
- Prevents desk rubbing. A small lip on the bottom edge prevents the little finger from rubbing the desk.
- Precision tracking. The high quality optical sensor tracks much better than many wireless laser mice, so that you don't waste time chasing the pointer. The adjustable 800 to 2600 dpi true hardware resolution moves the pointer quickly, reducing spare hand movements.
- Programmable buttons. Each of the 5 buttons is programmable with different functions for separate applications. For example, the same button can be a “Double Click” in one application whilst “Ctrl” in another. The software provided with the mouse also includes several functions, such as Speed toggle - cycle among up to 3 pointer speed settings with a keyboard shortcut or mouse button; or Auto click - automatically perform a single or double click by pausing the pointer. Adjustable time delay for activation.
- Adjustable sensor. Pointer speed controls on the side allow convenient adjustment without even releasing your grip from the mouse. Top mounted LEDs show through the chrome thumb rest to indicate selected pointer speed including extra low (XL), low (LO), medium (MD), to high (HI).
|Buttons count||5 + scroll wheel|
|Dimensions||113 mm x 85 mm x 77 mm|
|Optical pointer resolution||Adjustable from 800 to 2600 DPI|
|Operating system||Windows, Mac OS, GNU/Linux|
|Buttons programming and special functions||Windows|