Mousetrapper Forearm Support
The Mousetrapper is an asymmetrical forearm support aiming at absorbing the weight of the upper part of the body and thus reducing muscle tension, a major source of Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI). Additionally, the support extends the work plan and places the user closer to his workstation and closer it his tools.
- Secure payment
- Delivery within 48 hours
- Satisfied or refunded
The support, 40mm thick, is almost at the same height than the desk and thus close to the keyboard, the mouse and other computer tools. The user therefore has his tools at hand, saves and minimizes unnecessary movements and increases his productivity. The central pointer or the keyboard or the combination of the two tools simultaneously, are indeed placed in line with the support. The Mousetrapper forearm support comes with Z-clamps that can be attached to any thickness of desk not exceeding 4 cm, allowing it to be both very stable and very easy to install. Covered with artificial leather, it can be easily cleaned and disinfected.
Ergonomic and practical
- Asymmetrical support. Places the user at the center and close to IT tools.
- Minimizes muscle tension. Helps prevent Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) by minimizing unnecessary movements.
- Quick setup. Its Z fasteners allow the support to be fixed to the edge of the desk.
- Artificial leather covering. Easily washable and disinfected.
- Dimensions: 680 x 205 x 20mm
- Weight: 1400 g